Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jade is the new Starbucks

I think everyone agrees that Jade Is The New Black from the OPI Hong Kong Collection Spring 2010 is a new classic.  Not only does it flatter most skin tones, but it also applies beautifully and dries with a spectacular glossy finish.  Two coats, no top coat, I love it.  Sophisticated, fun, it's the perfect dusty jade creme.  It totally reminds me of old Chinese jewelry.

OPI Jade Is The New Black, two coats, indirect sunlight

OPI Jade Is The New Black, two coats, indirect sunlight


Being the huge caffeine fiend I am, less than two hours into wearing this polish I realized that it is almost exactly the same shade as Starbucks green.

These reusable cold cups are great, btw.

The perfect pairing.
Even though I love Starbucks, I'm not sure if this similarity makes me want to wear JITNB more or less...

No comments:

Post a Comment