Friday, November 26, 2010

NYX Tahitian

Here's a polish I've had forever, couldn't remember buying and don't think I ever wore until this past spring.  NYX Tahitian is a lime green with a great shimmer.  I don't know what that has to do with Tahiti, it makes me think of fiestas and margaritas.  It's very sheer in one coat, I used three for these swatches.  The polish was pretty thin but it wasn't too difficult.  Personally I'd rather deal with a runny polish than a thick gloopy one.  (I'm talking about you, L'Oreal Waters Edge.)  Maybe one day I'll get around to investing in a good polish thinner...  Anyhow, NYX Tahitian in shade and sunlight.
NYX Tahitian, three coats shade
NYX Tahitian, three coats direct sunlight
It's a nice color and for $4 the formula isn't bad.  The main thing that deters me from buying more of this brand is that it isn't big 3-free.  Anyone have any good lime green 3-free suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment